Friday, September 30, 2011

No School On the Weekends

Our family is leaving today on vacation for a week.  So here's your homework...

Look back through the past two week's of activities and try something new with your little ones.  Or are you looking for a refresher on the benefits of spontaneity?  Click on the Notes Page above.  Already tried some of these things or have some of your own you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear about them!

Even though we're on vacation, I am taking my Teaching Your Children Joy book along with me.  We'll still be doing a daily activity and invite you to continue doing them as well.  Each day next week my posts will be short and simple-just the activity for the day.  I hope you try a couple and have a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear your ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...