Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Joy of the Body

I'm so excited to be moving into Chapter 2 of Teaching Your Children Joy!  First, it means I actually started something and stuck to it.  Second, because the activities look really fun and a lot of them I think I will be able to do with both Beck (4) and Peyton (19 months).

We'll be back tomorrow with the first activity.  Until then, here's a quote that's feeding my motivation...

"First, we must help them to try physical things...Then, beyond that, we must help them find and concentrate on the particular physical things that they do especially well."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    New follower from the blog hop please comes follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear your ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...