Monday, December 19, 2011

The Week Before Christmas

I love all the pre-k packs available online and this week we're taking a break from regular workbooks to do the Christmas pack from Living Life Intentionally.   Go check it out!

Christmas Pack

I have a Teaching Your Children Joy activity lined up, but right now I'm watching Beck pretend he's a doctor and his stuffed lizards are in the hospital with broken tails and are being brave to get their "pokes."  I think I'll just leave him be...
The machine that puts a cast on Baby Iguana's broken neck
Fixing Lizard's broken tail
A tough recovery for Turtle

1 comment:

  1. Great link- wish I had preschoolers at home to share them with- thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear your ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...