Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cool New Website Find

Tiny Post #3

I found a fantastic new website and blog this week that just make me happy!


Did the song start playing in your head as soon as you read the name?  I've walked around all week brushing my hands over my nose in what must look like swatting a fly.  I love it!

The website has really good ideas for schooling and parenting and just having fun with your kids, AND great giveaways.  I can say that because I won TWO of them this week!  These are the things on the way to my mailbox...

12 Days of Christmas Fold-Out Book
Post image for 12 Days of Christmas: The WINNER

Zoob Building Set
Post image for ZOOB Building Set: Christmas Toy Review and GIVEAWAY

Go check them out (http://waddleeahchaa.com/daily-blog/).  I think you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear your ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...